Upcoming Programs at the Center
(23rd Night of Dhul Qa'ad)
Regular Thursday Program
8:30 pm - Sura Yasin
8:40 pm - Dua e Kumayl
9:00 pm - Lecture by Dr. Dungersi
9:30 pm - Ziyarat Waritha
(There will be Shurwate Shaadi Majlis for the wedding of
daughter of Nasirhussein and Shehnaaz Kermalli
son of Mohamed and Shamim Hameer)
(23rd Day of Dhul Qa'ad)
1 pm - Jumu'ah Prayers
(25th Day of Dhul Qa'ad)
8am - Majlis for gents at Rosehill Cemetery.
11am - Madressah classes
Month at a Glance - Zilkaad
Brief Overview of the month of Zilkaad:
The month of Zilqad is one of those four months which have been mentioned in the Quran, as the sacred months – Shahrul Haram. Our most respectable and reliable scholar, Sayyid Ibn Tawoos, states that prayers, pertaining to the boosting of one’s sustenance, are most likely, granted in this month.
Among recommended acts of worship in this month is one , the performance of which, said the Prophet, peace be upon him and his and his progeny, reaps divine rewards listed here under.
- Allah forgives sins of ay believer who performs this prayer.
- On the day of Justice, those who have grievances against this person, will ,instead, end up offering forgiveness .
- This person will die with his\her faith secured.
- His/her grave will be spacious and illuminated.
- His/her parents would be pleased with him/her.
- His/her progeny will enjoy divine grace.
- His/her sustenance will be widened and boosted.
- At the time of his/her death, the Angel of Death will treat him/her gently.
- His/her soul will depart from the body with comfort and ease at the time of death.