Mahe Ramadhan 1437 – June/July 2016
“O’ People! Surely, the month of God has approached you. The month, which, in the eyes of Allah, is the most virtuous of the months: Its days are the best of the days and its nights, the best of the nights and its moments, the best of the moments.”
The Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) Bihar al-Anwar, Vol.: 96.
The eve of the first of Mahe Ramadhan is expected to be on Monday June 6th, 2016. The program at the center will begin on Monday June 6th. Iftar will be served daily. Please note that the below dates are all subject to moon sighting. We’ve setup a central email address for all Mahe Ramadhan related queries. Email is email@example.com.
Following are some helpful links that should be used frequently during this blessed month:
- You can register for the Quran competion here.
- You can visit the Eid Gift page to do the registration, the form can be found here.
- You can review the entire Ramadan Circular by clicking here.
- You can Login/Register and track progress of Ramadan on the motivation chart here.
- You can signup to request a dua at the page here.
- You can check out our sponsors for the month and get more information for the same here.
- The iftaar menu details is available at this link